Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello one and all!

Well! Welcome to American Haunts. I'm your host, K. I've started this blog because I'm unhappy with everything else out there. When it comes to finding comprehensive, easy to navigate information on the paranormal, most websites and blogs come up short. They just don't have everything I'm looking for, are too flashy, or aren't taking their subject matter seriously enough. I have decided to make my own blog about the paranormal in an attempt to create an encyclopedia-like website where topics can be found easily, and information is as reliable as possible. I hope I can provide the best knowledge I'm able on the paranormal, as well as be slightly entertaining to keep you interested.

So what is the paranormal anyway, and what will I be covering in this blog? Simply put, the paranormal is anything well, not normal. Anything that defies current explanation. In particular, and for my blog, that means a whole host of topics:
Ghosts, hauntings
Cryptozoology
Unexplained phenomena
UFOs
Conspiracies

Most of the time this blog will showcase certain places in the US (And most likely Canada and Mexico) that have had unexplained occurrences over the years. I will do my best to keep things up-to-date, and not focus too heavily on inactive areas.

But you didn't show up to read all this! Check back soon for my first haunted entry- The Paulding Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment